It’s a typical Sunday afternoon. Feeling like the laziest person ever but lovin’ every bit of it.
A couple of things I’ve been doing this morning:
– sipping on fresh lime juice
– feeling too lazy to workout
– Ripping my good’ol denims
– listening to the best of The Rolling Stones
– Indulging in some great online shopping
– flipping through my favorite fashion magazines
– planning my upcoming outfit posts
– gorging on the yummiest dessert made by Mum
White Tee – Thrifted
Ripped Denims – DIY
Backpack- Max Fashion
I’m wearing a basic white tee (that I’m so in love with) and denims that I have been ripping since morning. It’s becoming my favorite Sunday activity to do something creative with old clothes. To complete this very basic look, I wore my favorite matte lipstick in a wine shade and super-comfy jelly sandals I bought last year. I’m carrying my favorite backpack that I’ve been using every single day for the past- I don’t know how many months. It’s kinda become a part of my ‘basics’.
Hope you like the look. Lot more is coming up on the blog. Stay tuned!